descending vertimas nusileidžiantis
- (travel) to move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way
- (derive) to come from; to be connected by a relationship of blood, for example
- (act) to do something that one considers to be below one's dignity
- (settle) to come as if by falling
- (adjective) coming down or downward Similar to: declivitous, degressive, descendant, downward, downward-arching, drizzling, dropping,...
descend sinonimai alight, come, come down, condescend, deign, derive, deteriorate, dip, dismount, drop, fall, fling, go down, go downstairs, plunge, pounce, pounce on, settle, sink, slope, stoop, swoop, climb down, come down, go down, go downhill, go down