blackened vertimas 1 - pajuodavės,pajuodintas. 2 - Užterštas.
- blacken s.o.'s good name (v.) šmeižti, sutepti gerą vardą, apjuodinti
- (discolor) to make or become black
- (cooking) to burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- (smoky) darkened by smoke Similar to: smoky
- (colored) of the face, made black, especially as with suffused blood
blacken sinonimai rail, revile, vilify, vituperate, cloud, defile, dim, dip, maculate, obscure, stain, sully, tarnish, attack, black, blot, burn, calumniate, cast a slur on, char, cloud, cloud over, corrupt, darken, deface, defame, defile, denigrate, dirty, eclipse, get dirty, make dirty, melanise, melanize, nigrify, obscure, put a slur on, scorch, sear, shade, shadow, stain, sully, taint, vilify, besmear, besmirch
blackened sinonimai black