undid vertimas pt iš undo.
- (change by reversal) to cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect Type of: change by reversal. Follows: unbar, unbolt
- (unmake) to deprive of certain characteristics
- (ruin) to cause the ruin or downfall of Type of: ruin
- (change) to cause to become loose
- (uncover) to remove the outer cover or wrapping of
undo sinonimai abolish, abrogate, annul, cancel, cancel out, countermand, delete, detach, disconnect, disentangle, do away with, efface, erase, get rid of, go back on, lift, loosen, obliterate, overrule, overturn, quash, release, repeal, reverse, revoke, sever, slacken, sort out, suppress, unbutton, unfasten, unmake, unpack, unravel, untangle, untie, unwrap, vacate, avoid, loose, nullify, rescind