- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Geras, blogas ir bjaurus
- (displeasing, senses) displeasing to the senses Similar to: disfigured, evil-looking, fugly, grotesque, hideous, ill-favored, scrofulous, unlovely,...
- (ill-natured) inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace
- (evil) morally reprehensible
- (alarming) provoking horror
ugly sinonimai atrocious, bad-tempered, dangerous, despicable, disagreeable, displeasing, frightful, grave, hard-featured, heinous, hideous, horrible, horrific, horrifying, ill-favoured, ill-looking, immoral, inelegant, monstrous, nasty, objectionable, ominous, plain, repulsive, revolting, scandalous, serious, shocking, slimy, spiteful, sullen, surly, terrible, threatening, troublesome, unattractive, unbecoming, undesirable, unlovely, unpleasant, unseemly, unsightly, unworthy, vile, worthless, wretched, homely