- interlingual rendition (n.) vertimas, 'špargalka'
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (public presentation) a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role, and so on
- (explanation) an explanation of something that isn't immediately obvious
- (persecution) handing over prisoners to countries where torture is allowed Type of: persecution
- (act, interpreting something) the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
- (apprehension) the transfering of a criminal or suspect to a country with less humane prisoner treatment practices
Netoliese rendition esantys žodžiai