hostile vertimas a priešo, priešiškas
- (military machine) troops belonging to the enemy's military forces Topic: military machine. Type of: military personnel
- (characterized, enmity, ill) characterized by enmity or ill will Similar to: aggressive, antagonistic, at loggerheads, bitter, dirty, head-on, ill, opponent,...
- (not belonging, own) not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- (irreconcilable) impossible to bring into friendly accord Similar to: irreconcilable
- (inhospitable) very unfavorable to life or growth
- (commercial enterprise) of attempts to buy or take control of a business, unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company Topic: commercial enterprise. Similar to: aggressive
hostile sinonimai adverse, alien, antagonistic, antipathetic, belligerent, cold, conflicting, cynical, ill-natured, inimical, opposed, rancorous, resentful, uncongenial, unfeeling, unfriendly, unkind, unsympathetic, warlike