- hem in (v.) apgulti, apsupti, apipilti
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (edge) the edge of a piece of cloth; especially the finished edge that has been doubled under and stitched down Type of: edge. Part of: fabric
- (utterance) the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat; intended to get attention, express hesitancy, fill a pause, hide embarrassment, warn a friend, and so on
- (sew together) to fold over and sew together to provide with a hem Type of: sew together
- (utter) to utter "hem" or "ahem" Type of: utter
hem! sinonimai h'm!
Netoliese hem esantys žodžiai