- be careful (v.) klausyti, atkreipti dėmesį, paisyti, kreipti dėmesį į, būti atsargiam, saugotis
- (exercising caution, showing) exercising caution, or showing care or attention Similar to: blow-by-blow, certain, close, conscientious, detailed, minute, over-careful, particular,...
- (mindful) cautiously attentive
- (unhurried) unhurried, and with care and dignity
- (troubled) full of cares or anxiety Similar to: troubled
- (provident) mindful of the future in spending money
careful sinonimai alert, attentive, obliging, accurate, attentive, cagey, cagy, caring, cautious, chary, circumspect, close, concerned, conscientious, deliberate, descriptive, discreet, fastidious, fussy, gentle, good, guarded, heedful, in-depth, judicious, measured, meticulous, mindful, minute, notable, observant, painstaking, particular, precise, proper, prudent, punctilious, rigorous, safe, scrupulous, searching, solicitous, sound, spare, strict, thorough, thrifty, unhurried, vigilant, wary, watchful