accessories vertimas 1) Priedai; 2) Aksesuarai.
- Accessory nerve Priedinis nervas
- Accessory fruit Netikrasis vaisius
- (article of clothing) clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of one's main clothing
- (component) a supplementary component that improves capability
- (criminal) someone who helps another person commit a crime
accessory sinonimai accessary, adjunct, adjuvant, ancillary, appurtenant, auxiliary, extraneous, subsidiary, supplementary, accessary, accomplice, accouterment, accoutrement, accoutrements, addition, add-on, adjunct, adornment, appurtenance, attachment, confederate, decoration, equipment, get-up, kit, paraphernalia, partner, partner in crime, supplement, trimming, abetter, abettor, gear, outfit
accessories sinonimai appurtenances, fitments, props